Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Search Continues.......

Something in my life is missing. Some quality or element-- I'm not sure what it is. That's to say, I don't know if it's something I once had, but lost, let's say optimism, or if it's something I have never known or experienced, i.e., cheerfulness. And it's really hard to look for something when you don't even know what it is you're looking for. I don't even have a general sense of what it is or could be. But something is definitely missing. I think it might be associated to matters of the heart.
Yes, I know. This is a lot of blather. Unabashed rot, to be brutally honest. And why would you even care that my soul has atrophied and continues to shrivel daily as its cravings go unfulfilled? My stories of personal angst mean but little to you and I am sure they convey at least a slight twinge of whining. So, I apologize for my sniveling neurotic musings as I question what it is I am trying to locate and secure.
Maybe you're perfectly content with your life. I hope that you are. I mean that with all sincerity. It's awful to spend every day searching for an undefined something that you think will make you feel more significant than the grayest of all gray clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment